Downtown Gastropub COVID-19 Practices
Last updated on July 1st, 2020. These practices are subject to change without notice.
- Masks are required for entry and for access to common areas like restrooms.
- Dining Room is closed until further notice. Patio will remain open and operate at 50% capacity and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Takeout is still highly-encouraged.
- If order/takeout line is at capacity, please wait outside.
- Digital menus will be used for contactless interaction. Ask your server for assistance if you need it.
- We are still serving beer & wine only in the Beer Garden and available in cans, bottles & growlers to-go.
- Food must be purchased with beer.
- Social distancing is required. Please maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Tables are not to be combined or moved.
- Reservations are not accepted.
- Maximum size per party: 6 people. Parties of 5 or 6 or more will have automatic 18% gratuity added.
- No self refills on sodas.
- Condiments are available upon request only.
- Please be patient as we sanitize tables between parties.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If you are feeling ill or are showing symptoms, please do not come in.