- This event has passed.
PIta Kabob presents TIMES ARE A-CHANGIN’ w/GREAT CHANGE
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us on Friday, March 15th as we welcome Great Change Brewing to their very first craft beer event: TIMES ARE A’CHANGIN’! We’re proud to welcome this California craft beer up-and-comer to Visalia, which has been garnering a lot of buzz since award-winning brewer Kyle Smith and associates began the newest craft brewing operation in Bakersfield!
🍺 ⚠️ TAP LIST FOR THIS EVENT IS HERE! ⚠️🍺
- Eve — Blonde Ale (4.2% ABV)
- Poncherello — American Pale Ale w/Cascade & Strata Hops (5.2% ABV)
- Yo, Mr. White — Double IPA w/Amarillo, Idaho 7 & Simcoe Hops (8.5% ABV)
- Pearla Negra — Oatmeal Stout (4.7% ABV)
- Day Ride — American IPA w/Cascade & Simcoe Hops (7.0% ABV)
- Breakfast Stout — Milk Stout (6.4% ABV)
- Rye’der — Rye IPA w/Loral Hops (6.8% ABV)
- Dankman — Imperial Red IPA w/Summit & Simcoe Hops (9.0% ABV)
- Asteroid Buckaroo — American IPA w/Comet Hops (6.0% ABV)
This welcoming celebration kicks off at 6 PM, so come plenty thirsty! We’ll see you all here! Cheers! 🍺🍻